Apply for Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) grant before it ends this year! It is a simple to apply and easy to use voucher valued at $5,000 to encourage SMEs to develop their business capabilities. SMEs can use the voucher to upgrade and strengthen their business operations in the areas of productivity, human resources and financial management. The supportable integrated solutions include Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Accounting System and Time Attendance Tracking System (TAS).
The criteria to apply for ICV
- Registered and Operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Have a group annual turnover of not more than $100 million OR group employment size of not more than 200 employees
Here’s your last chance to claim $5,000 with Time Attendance Tracking & Calculation System that integrates with Payroll.
Time Attendance Tracking and Calculation System automates the tracking of individual employee via biometric facial recognition device or mobile app to replace the manual hard copy time sheets, improving the accuracy of data and reduce human errors for better projection on the labor cost for each project.
- Real-time Attendance Tracking
- Automatic lateness deduction
- OT calculation for different rates
- Daily Attendance notification
- Seamless integration w/ Payroll
To see how your company can benefit from this system, watch Rockbell’s story here:
Don’t hesitate, contact us at 6469 7720 now!